Consenting and rocket science
When network effects go bad
Studies show – or do they?
‘We don’t have enough developers’ – a homebaked remedy
Blogging – what is it good for?
Good urban policy makes for good refugee policy
Can world leaders learn from the Paris terror attacks?
The Internet of Things (IoT): A slow burn until it can communicate with everything else
Paris: the war with ISIS enters a new stage
And the Nobel Prize in physics goes to…
Science is never done – some scientific terms explained
Should we trust science? – Wellington talk
The science of modern life
- Anabel on NIWA in astonishing attack on scientist association
- Brendan Moyle on Skeptics Conference 2015 – Should I become a vegan?
- Ewan on Skeptics Conference 2015 – Should I become a vegan?
- Michael Edmonds on A Humble Email re MMS
- Why take collagen supplements? on Collagen – the Biggest Con in the Beauty Industry?