Among the categories are ‘science, technology and academia’:
- New Thinking
- Life Sciences
- Investment & Business
- Information & Communications
- Manufacturing, Design & Innovation
- Science, Technology & Academia
If you’ve got someone you think that might fit the bill, get to it! Nominations close September 30th.
Nominations are by email, using a template they supply,
Please send your nomination to with the nominee’s first name, last name, position, phone, email, organisation, award category / categories and your reasons for nomination as well as your own contact details – click here for an email template.
See their website for email addresses with the template needed to submit your nomination.*
Their website lists five main criteria,
- Facilitate the exchange of information, knowledge or skills from and about New Zealand.
- Foster New Zealand innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Act as a role model on the world stage.
- Promote New Zealand internationally.
- Build global connections with New Zealand.
Further details on WCNZ can be found at the Kea website.
* Their embedded template ‘mailto:’ link isn’t handled well by WordPress – my apologies to early readers who encountered this.
Other articles on Code for life: