Browse around sciblogs: if you like something, find the Science Seeker entry for it and nominate it!
There’s a range of categories (see below). The winner in each will win $US 100, with a Grand Prize of $1000.
- Best biology post
- Best physics, astronomy, or earth science post
- Best psychology or neuroscience post
- Best medical sciences post
- Best chemistry post
- Best podcast or video
- Best post about peer-reviewed research
- Best post by a high school or undergraduate blogger
- Best science art post (e.g. cartoon, photo, drawing, sketch, painting, etc)
- Best life-in-science post
Articles must have been written between 1st February 2012 and 1st February 2013. Nominations are open until midnight 1st April 2013 (April Fools’…) – winners will be announced 1st May 2013.
If you write a science blog and aren’t registered at Science Seeker do register: Science Seeker is the site collating science blogs internationally.
Other articles at Code for life: