Archives by Month
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
Search this blog
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not reflect the views of the owners of SciBlogs.co.nz, the Science Media Centre or the Royal Society of New Zealand
- What's the collective noun for a group of scientists?!
- Monday Micro - first animal model of sexual transmission of HIV
- Could the Fonterra botulism scare be down to herbicide use and GM crops?
- Monday Micro - engineering superflu?
- Fonterra botulism scare - some useful links
- What I did on my holidays - revisited!
- Monday Micro: What I did on my holidays Part I
- Botulism scare: how is Clostridium botulinum and its toxin detected?
- Fonterra scare: the other side of Botox
- What Kiwis die of - Part II: The battle of the sexes
- Monday Micro: wiley bacterium makes 'stem cells' to aid dissemination
- Is there such a thing as tattoo removal cream, or is it a scam?
- 'Science & Society' Bullshit Bingo
- Sir Paul Nurse and 'science bingo'
- What do Kiwis die of?
- What do you think Kiwis die of?
- Monday Micro
- Monday Micro: vomiting robots, oysters and the Ferrari of viruses!
- Never mind open access - let's make science really accessible!
- Last few days of the #SciFund challenge
- SciFund Challenge - Target achieved!
- SciFund Challenge Day 13!
- Nature publishes first of the 'weaponised' flu papers
- Just who are these SciFunders anyway?
- SciFund Challenge - Day 1!
- Round 2 of the SciFund Challenge is now live!
- Antibiotics and asthma
- Glow sushi!
- Vitamin C: Primal panacea? Yeah, right!
- Emotive hysteria trumps opportunity to educate (now there's a surprise!)
- Survival of the brightest
- NZ Herald does no research, helps spread false hope (again)
- The NZ Herald "alternative relaxation and therapies" series revisited