BODE3 Interactive League Table – how to use it
Friend or foe? Just look at the way a person moves
NZ’s Quitline Service is value-for-money: But how does it compare with other tobacco control actions in a league table?
Puzzling over politeness
How to score in academia
More evidence on alcohol, health and the ‘J-curve’
Forget fake news – the bigger problem in science is PR hype!
Ancient DNA giveth and ancient DNA taketh away: The penguin that never was
Matters of coincidence or the collective digital unconscious?
The world is going crazy for #ScientistsWhoSelfie
Supermarkets and nutritional advice
When artists get involved in research, science benefits
Costly signals needed to deliver inconvenient truth
NZ’s Environmental Protection Authority in a muddle over weed killer
- Dennis N Horne on Rockstar physicist Brian Cox coming to New Zealand
- Dennis N Horne on Local anti-fluoride activists tell porkies yet again
- Dennis N Horne on Fluoridation and cancer
- Dennis N Horne on Are fluoride researchers sacked for their findings?
- Grant Jacobs on Forget fake news – the bigger problem in science is PR hype!