Cows in Antarctica? How one expedition milked them for all their worth
Hiding in plain sight: how we found New Zealand’s newest seabird, the Kōhatu Shag
Leech ‘therapy’ redux
The political parties and where they stand on science
Cats are evil, dogs are perfect, but they both have environmental impact
Are fluoride researchers sacked for their findings?
Gene drives could wipe out island pest populations – study
Nicotine in sports: high use but little evidence of effects on performance
Safe to go in the water? The ‘bleeding legs’ sea flea mystery
Paying the price to see “Super Scientists”
Rhino conservation dilemmas
Reengineering elevators could transform 21st-century cities
Fluoridation and cancer
King Tide is a-coming – Billy Bragg’s excellent new single takes on the rising seas
Our healthcare records outlive us. It’s time to decide what happens to the data once we’re gone.
- Dennis N Horne on Local anti-fluoride activists tell porkies yet again
- Dennis N Horne on Fluoridation and cancer
- Dennis N Horne on Are fluoride researchers sacked for their findings?
- Grant Jacobs on Forget fake news – the bigger problem in science is PR hype!
- Natalie Bovair on Forget fake news – the bigger problem in science is PR hype!