Neil was on Radio New Zealand National this morning, discussing the tuatara genome with Kathryn Ryan
That’s not the first bit of media interest in the project, so here, for those of you who just can’t get enough tuatara news in your life, is a list of stories on the project from other sites:
- Kim Hill had Neil on her Saturday Morning show for a discussion about tuatara, evolution and biology in the genomic age.
- This morning’s spot on Nine to Noon
- Newspapers, magazines and the web
- Rebecca Priestley wrote about the project in her Listener Column
- The Otago Daily Times ran a news story last year
- Toby Manhire covered this blog in his “The Internaut” column in the Listener
- One of the first pieces on the New Zealand Association of Science Educators shiny new site is about his blog, and how we hope it will help teachers.